TAC2 IDPA PISTOL MATCH INFO
IF YOU'RE TRULY INTERESTED IN IMPROVING YOUR GUN
HANDLING SKILLS, THEN YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!
WHERE: Tactical Advantage Concepts 2000 (TAC2)
WHEN: Second Saturday of every month.
TIME: Registration begins at 9:00, shooters meeting at
9:45. Shooting begins at 10:00.
- $20 for Non-TAC2 Members, $10 for TAC2 members
- WOMEN & FIRST-TIMERS & TAC2 LIFE MEMBERS
- MUST SHOW YOUR TAC2 MEMBERSHIP CARD TO RECEIVE THE
WHAT TYPE OF GUNS?
- Basically, any 9MM/38 SPL. or larger "carry" pistol
- Two extra mags or speedloaders and pouches
- No ported or compensated guns;
WHAT TYPE OF HOLSTERS, ETC.? True carry
rigs, suitable for all-day carry
- Purses & fanny packs may be used
- No shoulder rigs or crossdraws
HOW MANY ROUNDS WILL BE FIRED? Most matches will have
5 - 7 stages. 100-150RDS. per match.
NIGHT/FLASHLIGHT MATCH: HANDHELD AND WEAPON
MOUNTED LIGHTS WILL SHOOT IN SEPARATE CATEGORY
HOLSTER THAT ACCEPTS WEAPON
WITH LIGHT ATTACHED & STILL MEETS IDPA RULES MAY BE USED
COMPLETE RULES MAY BE FOUND AT THE IDPA WEBSITE:
ABSOLUTELY NO "RACE GUNS" OR "RACE
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SHOOT, AT LEAST COME WATCH -
BUT, IT'S A LOT MORE FUN TO SHOOT !!!